- PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data that we collect from you includes but is not limited to (depending on the nature of your interaction with us):
- Full Name;
- Contact details (including mailing address, telephone number, email address);
- Personal details (Gender, Date of Birth, Nationality, Country and City of Birth, Marital Status, Religion, Race/Dialect, Details of Next-of-Kin);
- Personal and professional details contained in your curriculum vitae when you apply to us for a job (Employment references, Professional Qualifications, Training History, Educational Qualifications and Certifications, Salary Information and Bank Account Information);
- Performance assessments and disciplinary records;
- Facial images/CCTV footage;
- Medical Records;
- Other information relating to you which you have provided to us in any forms you may have submitted to us, or in other forms of interaction with you.
If you provide us with any personal data relating to a third party (e.g. referral information from existing customers), by submitting such information to us, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the third party to provide us with their personal data for the respective purposes.
Where consent is not obtained, Bona Technologies Systems may collect, use and disclose personal data pursuant to an exception under the PDPA or other written law when the use is necessary for the following scenario:
- To respond to an emergency that threatens your life, health and safety or of another individual
- Necessary in the national interest, for any investigations or proceedings.
- PURPOSES FOR THE COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE
Personal information and data may be collected, used or disclosed to third parties where necessary for the following purposes:
- To perform obligations under on in connection with the provision of our goods or services to our clients.
- To provide ongoing product-related services and support (e.g., Troubleshooting of e-commerce website);
- To enforce or defend the rights of Bona Technologies Systems, its employees and directors;
- To contact and/or provide information to employment applicants, and other uses necessary for employment and recruiting activities;
- To process all administrative and human resources related matters within our organisation, including administering payroll, granting access to our premises and computer systems, processing leave applications, administering your insurance and other benefits, processing claims and expenses, investigating any acts or defaults (or suspected acts or defaults) and developing human resource policies;
- To perform obligations under or in connection with your contract of employment with, including payment of remuneration and tax;
- To provide entry clearance, verify the identity of visitors for security and contact tracing purposes at Bona Technologies Systems’ office;
- For managing and terminating our employment relationship with you, including monitoring your internet access and your use of our intranet email to investigate potential contraventions of our internal or external compliance regulations, and resolving any employment related grievances;
- For ensuring business continuity of Bona Technologies Systems in the event that your employment with us is or will be terminated;
- To facilitate any proposed or confirmed merger, acquisition or business asset transaction involving any part of Bona Technologies Systems, or corporate restructuring process;
- To comply with any applicable regulations, code of practice, rules and laws or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any form of governmental and/or regulatory authority;
(hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Purposes”).
Should there be any need to use your personal information and data for any other purposes, Bona Technologies Systems will notify you and obtain prior permission and consent.
By providing personal data relating to a third party (e.g. spouse, children, parents, referees and/or employees), the individual shall represent and warrant that prior consent is obtained from such third party for the collection, use or disclosure of personal data.
We may collect, use and disclose your personal data pursuant to an exception under the Personal Data Protection Act or as required/authorised under any other written law.
By providing us with your personal information and data or by accessing or viewing the website or any of its products/services, functions or contents, it is deemed that you have agreed to each and all the terms, conditions and notices stated in this policy.
- WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
The consent that you provide for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data will remain valid until such time it is being withdrawn by writing in to our Data Protection Officer (DPO). Our DPO can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please understand that your withdrawal for all of the purposes necessary to Bona Technologies Systems fulfilling our contractual duties towards you or facilitating your request or providing our services to you may carry consequences. We will review and inform you on the consequences of the withdrawal prior to processing your request.
Please note that withdrawing consent does not affect our right to continue to collect, use and disclose personal data pursuant to an exception under the PDPA or as required/authorised under any other written law.
- CONSEQUENCES OF NOT CONSENTING AND/OR PROVIDING PERSONAL DATA NECESSARY FOR TRANSACTION/SERVICE/APPLICATION
Please be noted that should you not consent and provide us with the relevant personal data to fulfil the “Purposes” of collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Bona Technologies Systems, it may hinder our ability to continue to interact with you.
For Job Applicants: We may not be able to make a decision on your suitability for recruitment and employment or comply with the law and therefore, we may not be able to make an offer of employment.
For Bona Technologies Systems Employees: We may not be able to perform the necessary HR/administrative processes for your employment or comply with the law and therefore, we may not be able to continue your employment with us.
For Visitors to Bona Technologies Systems Office: We may not be able to allow you to enter the office premises.
For Customers: We may not be able to provide, operate and administer Bona Technologies Systems products/services, onboarding support and ongoing products/services support.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function if you remove cookies from your browser.
- ACCURACY AND COMPLETION OF PERSONAL DATA
We generally rely on you to ensure that any Personal Data provided by you (or your authorised representative) is accurate and complete in all respects. In order to ensure that your Personal Data is current, complete and accurate, please promptly update us if there are changes to your Personal Data by informing our DPO in writing at email@example.com. Until you have informed us otherwise, we will treat your Personal Data (as provided by you or your authorised representative) as accurate and complete.
- ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION AND UPDATING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
Subject to the exceptions referred to in section 21(2) of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (No. 26 of 2012) of Singapore (“PDPA”), you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal data, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may make a small charge for this service.
We want to ensure that your personal data is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to Bona Technologies Systems changes, for example if you change your email address, name or payment details please let us know the correct details in writing to the contact details provided below. You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate. Where we are satisfied on reasonable grounds that a correction should be made, we will correct the data as soon as possible, or within 30 days from the date we receive your request.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as these parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours and others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We will retain all information that you give us for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or as required by relevant laws according to our retention policy which keeps track of the retention schedules of the personal data you provide us, in paper or electronic forms.
- INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
- SECURITY OF INFORMATION
To safeguard all information that you give us, all electronic storage and transmission of all information collected through our email are secured with appropriate security technologies. Our servers are hosted in a secure server environment that uses a firewall and other advanced technology to prevent interference or intrusion of information. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal data, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us by email and you do so at your own risk.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- HOW TO CONTACT US